Tuesday, November 4, 2008

weee. met up with precious and dear tata just moments ago to have frog leg porrige AGAIN!!! hee hee... i can never get enough of it =)


wen dou sek next time k...
(just make sure i dun over eat again.. causing tt bad tummy ache... heh...)

looking at the picture below...
guess y BF is so happy??? and me with tt 'ghostly' face???

yes... i lost to BF in bowling again =(
but its ok... i'm a fighter... haha... i'll win u someday....







casting that aside, i had first aid theory lessons today...
and as usual, i felt restless and sleepy in class...

but i wasnt the only one feeling tt way...

and the worst part...
i forgot to bring my 'shang biao you' to sniff and apply near my eyes to keep me awake...
(u all know how impt is tt to me....)

hence, i kept fidgeting. even resorting to squat on my seat so tt i would not fall asleep...

almost everyone sat with their legs crossed...
but these methods only kept me awake for a while...


so mei ting and i decided to DRAW....


let me present to u....
momo and mimi...


Aint we artistic??? its rather cute lah.... Agree???





during the later part of the class, we were taught how to bandage...
and had to do hands-on in pairs...

me being bandaged... hee hee...


happy happy patient whom is suppose to have a head and arm injury...



everyone had to take turns to be bandaged... and since mei ting and i were working together.. it was my turn to get her bandaged!!!!


and yes... i managed to pass with this.... hee hee....


one last pic with kai li...




more theory and CPR tmr... think CPR will be quite fun...
*i hope*



til then....



*Sherloves BF*

No comments: