Thursday, October 30, 2008

Mandarin announcement is a disaster...
(i'm already putting in more effort than others... but i still cant get myself to sound more professional...)

but having frog leg dinner with my girls lets me have something to look forward to in class, putting a smile to my face everytime i think about dinner =)
(lets go have dinner together more often k...)

Recently, i feel that i have so many things to do... but so little time..


i wanna shop shop shop
i wanna watch HKdrama
i wanna spend more time at home
i wanna spend more time with my friends
i wanna spend more time with my bf
i wanna play my PC game (but stupid disc just doesnt wanna work!!!)
i wanna earn more money
i wanna go on a holiday





anyhow, backtrack to sunday, 26th Oct '08...

celebrated mich aka kyenne's super super belated birthday at east ocean....

people present were glenn, gek, ching, graham and me...



dim sum dim sum =)
(i think wen dou sek still nicer and more value for $$...)


the '$3.50 per piece' crab meat xiao long bao...
(not very nice... prefer the original one...)



happy 20th... may u not get 'zapped' and grad frm training soon...




a pic each with the birthday girl...

graham


gek

glenn

wei ching

and last but not least, me.....



and how can i not take a pic with lurfieee.....
timbre soon ya???






*yet another day of mandarin announcement lessons tmr*
god, please really bless me...

No comments: