Saturday, October 25, 2008

On the 22nd of October, Wednesday i went for my fam flight!!!

Like a little girl, i was rather excited being on the plane =)
love it when the plane takes off. esp when its at approx 45 degree angle.. haha...



Medan, here we come!!!




i was very very lucky to get a window seat. both to and from medan =)



Some "artistic" pics i took from inside the plane...



the real passengers waiting to get off the plane...


Medan's airport is damn small... Polonia!!! wonder how it looks inside...


and my staff meal... nice??
but the damn meal gave me diarrhoea...




For the past week, i had been busy with English Announcement lessons....






'sit' - 'seat'
Thank You not Tank You!!!
Fasten = Fassen...



hope i did well for the announcement...


Mandarin announcement lessons are next!!! god, please bless me!!!



party party party last night!!!
no pics yet cos my camera died on me, and precious has yet to send me any pics!!!
(*hint hint* to precious)

till then....


*missing bf*

No comments: