Monday, November 17, 2008

Rants!!!

going on my first flight on the 28th of nov. to where??? i've yet to find out. kinda looking forward to it, and yet, afraid tt i'll get zapped as i can be super sotong at times..

SEP lessons has taken up almost all of my energy. havent seen any of my loves for a long long time.. BF has been hinting that i'm so busy with my career..


adding to that, my reddy camera died on me... boo hoo hoo...
super handicapped without it.


also, there are so many things i want to buy... but i'm jus so broke!!! $$$ pls fall frm the SKY!!! not only that i'm broke. when i went back to the various shops to check out my stuff, it just had to be OOS!!!


and and and, i wanna go on a holiday... be it to bkk or hkg...
BUT I CANT!!!! GRRR!!!


my life seems so boring and sad!!!

well, enough of my rants...
i'll let the pics do the talking...



SEP LESSONS




Scenarios in the mock aircraft




Shouting commands, sliding down the slides, opening doors....


me helelina meiting


yes.. we love each other...



and how can we not take a group pic...
(my fav group pic)





wanted to take a pic of all of us jumping...
but as u can see, we failed terribly..




batch 77 'au natural'...
after swimming =)





though SEP training is super tiring, but i really enjoyed myself during this period...

especially with Ms Kumar / Florance as our trainer...
(will upload pics with her when i get them...)



Out with precious!!!!




All time fav. Sakae Sushi!!!



Christmas is around the corner... love this year's deco...
(i'm gonna go to town when the deco is completed to take more pics!!!)



And off we went to our fav hideout...




precious... what are u looking for??



Green green eyeshadow??
tt's because i met up with precious right after training...
(its not because i like it...)




many many pics!!!

going crazy with so taking so many pics...
but i like la...




thanx for the company that day...
much needed outing indeed...




evidence of precious bullying me!!!



she say's i'm trying to molest her.
i say, i wanna hug her...
what do u think???


LV LV LV...
i'm gonna get more when i have the $$$$!!!


love u precious...



(updates on gek's birthday at shangri la another time.. when i have sorted out the pics)

No comments: