Thursday, November 6, 2008

after going thru the examinations, the 1 year long attachment at Lufthansa German Airlines, and the darn 15,000 word essay, i'm finally gonna get my diploma this coming sat!!!

looking forward to meet my classmates!!

now, i've come to appreciate schooling as well as the teachers i had back then...

if i'm late, i'll just get a DP
if i did not feel like going to school, i'll just get an MC
if i felt sleepy in class, i'll simply just sleep in class
if i fail an exam, i'll simply just work harder for the next test...

now, everything is DIFFERENT



if i'm late, i'll not be allowed in class
if i did not feel like going for training, i HAVE to drag myself out of bed no matter what
if i feel sleepy in class, i HAVE to force my eyes wide open and try focus
if i fail an exam, tt will be the end...
GAME OVER!!!




anyway, this is what has became of mimi....

decided to make it more colourful!!!! Nice??



more first aid lessons...

more bandaging...


totally stress free and fun...




I was looking forward to CPR lessons...
but after today, i think i have changed my mind...
it wasn't as fun as i thought it would be...





baby CPR is not tt difficult..
after a few practices, it was a breeze...


but the adult one....
it was DARN HARD!!!!



stupid manequin's chest is F***ing hard and stiff...
30 compressions 2 blows x5!!!



look at what it caused me!!!


painful hands and feet...
which still remain the same, even after a few hours....




*today made me feel so demoralized*
*makes me wonder what have i got myself into, making me ask myself, why am i doing this to myself???*



oh wells, hope that tmr will be a better day
sherlyn wong!!! you can do it!!! Trust yourself!!

No comments: