Tuesday, November 11, 2008

first aid is FINALLY over and i'm glad tt i managed to pass the theory test with flying colours...
(only 2 mistakes of the 50 questions ok.....)


recently, those vending machines at STC have some sorta problem with me. Whenever i want to buy something, the machine either simply refuses to accept my coins, or worse, my coins gets 'eaten' up!!!


how frustrating can that get!!!! besides, the lazy vendor does not come to top-up or repair the machines frequently...



so i made a call to the vendor and complained... and they even return my $1... hahhaa....
my mum laughed when she saw the letter with the $1 stuck to it with scotch tape...




had my diploma graduation on sat at shangri la...
it was really nice to see all my classmates again, and being updated about their lifes...



the simple outfit i wore...






my school has been officially renamed as SHATEC INSTITUTES...



though i see lurffiee every now and then, but somehow, seeing her on normal days and seeing her at the grad seems different. bringing back some memories...

"hi, i'm wei ching... u can call me ice!!!"




one last pic in the toilet..



sadly, with this new hair cut, many teachers could not recognise me til i smiled...



denise... one very very bad girl..
always bully me...
(can dun so rude not!!!)



gek, me, filza, farah, and denise
(filza: hope to be able to fly with u oneday. dun worry, i'll keep u updated on the openings!!!!)



Finally, the moment i have been waiting for...




me, gek, ching, sujan
(sujan: pls dun bully me if u happen to fly to Kathmandu and i'm on board)



feny, sze mun, me, ching, vanus, irene, yuki, sujan




another pic cos lurffiee felt tt the pic above this is 'not her angle'
but i feel that the pic above this looks better...



after which, we left for sushi tei to do more catching up....



friends come and go,
some stay for a long time, but some choose to be passerbys
through this course, some friends become foes
and some foes become friends.


i prefer the latter.
sometimes, u just need to let go and look ahead.


it'll make u happier. i know. cos i have.



and let me present you my cert...



the diploma thingy is a DISAPPOINTMENT...
does not look as nice as i thought / hoped it would be =(
*blah*


putting that aside, the following day is another joyous occassion...
Kai li's wedding....



the first outfit



second outfit...


she looked so different.. and so pretty!!! and her wedding pics are so nice!!!!
i swear, if i get married, i wanna use her make up artist and her photographer if she does not mind...



"CONGRATULATIONS"





shall end the post with a pic of my batch mates doing the safety demo...



heh heh..

No comments: