Friday, November 21, 2008

Gek's Birthday!!!

Dear Gek Teng, welcome to the '20' club...
pls try to love me more and dun call me 'fats' so often...



dinner buffet at the line was
FANTASTIC!!!


i will go back there again!! perhaps with BF??
(my treat when i get my first Big pay!!!)

the line @ shangri la

the simple dress i wore...


the wonderful company that night!!!

the variety of food!!!!

as usual, my fav section, the desert section!!! haha...

though i don't take coffee at all, somehow, i LOVE this tiramisu!!!
(*hint to BF* if u can make tiramisu which taste exactly like this one, i will then marry u!!! waHahahhah)


plenty of pics with lurrffieee!!!!

King of oysters

everything also want Gek!!!

Miss Prawn!!!


Cream Pasta Fetish


2 very lovely pics!!!
(i think lurffiee and glenn looks really nice here!!!)


and 1 not so nice pic!!!
(looks so so so wrong!!!)

'handsome' glenn and the 's cube' gek...
*s cube = slim sexy and slender!!

the ladies!!!

lurffiiee's shot at trying to be a good photographer...

another attempt!!! much better!!!


me ching and glenn

??????

Group Pic!!!

the line!!!



i will be back for more!!!


as the night was still young when we left, we headed over to gek's friend, tim's place...



really nice place he has!!!
one day, just one day, i shall live in one of those condos!!!



gek, ching and me...

let me introduce TIM...
really nice and easy going... obliging to every nonsensical request ching made...

my lurffieee...



the night ended at Alphabet @ Amara hotel


i must conclude that i'm so lucky to have these ppl around me!!!



though its a known fact that i'll be alone on my first flight, but at least i know that no matter what happens, i can still come back and rant about it!! and these ppl will be there for me!!!
(including joy, tata and BF)

*i have to be independant. awaiting grad day!!!*

No comments: