Monday, August 24, 2009

this post is still on my 21st birthday celebration...
i have been procrastinating long enough...
this will be the last post about my birthday...




bf celebrated my birthday at pan pacific hotel on the 8th of aug...
i had such a sucky roster that i had to be super grateful to rebecca for agreeing to change flight with me....




touched down at 10am, went home to drop my luggage and immediately made my way to pan pac.
lucky us got upgraded to the executive room...

so business like with tt desk...
i have this phobia of being alone in a hotel room.
however, when i stepped into this room, i somehow had a very good vibe...
cant explain....

nice view from the room...




then bf showed me this book...


it contains every single neoprint and movie tix we watched together...
so sweet huh....



and my birthday present...
a netbook.....




while i explored my new com...
bf went to explore the mini bar...

lesson learnt: never remove items from the mini bar cos once items are removed for more than 30 secs, the censor will send a signal to the F&B department, and they will be deemed chargeable...


how i wish i could stay a little longer....




i took a bath, changed and went out...


pan pacific....


walked all the way to merlion park just because bf wanted to take pics...
all i remembered was complaining like mad cos the usual lazy me did not want to walk, further more, in the sun!!!!!! ARGH!!!!!


bf's post card like pics....



come dusk, we made our way, again by foot, to hanabi @ odeon towers

certain dishes were real good, certain dishes were a disappointment...
shall try kuishinbo next time...




went back to the hotel after a really full dinner to cut cake =)

my ice cream oreo cake....

happy birthday to me....

making many wishes.....

thanx for all the effort bf...
really appreciate it loads....


such a big cake just for the 2 of us....

accompanied with pepsi....



randomness..

playing around with those over-sized bath robes....

it was a simple yet enjoyable day...
it meant quite alot to me as it has been ages since we both had time to spend more than 8 hours together... i sincerely hope that both our work load gets better...
thank you for celebrating my birthday the 4 time, with many more to come...
all i want is for us to be happy always....
love you...











i'm so tired.....

No comments: