Tuesday, August 18, 2009

i told myself again and again that i will blog on my off day or the next off day and so on...
but time and time again, i found excuses for my laziness..



since i'm on standby today, and have yet to be called up, i shall blog...
hopefully i will not get called til i complete this post...



anyway, on the 6th of august, i had a surprise advance 21st b'day celebration...
never in my life did i have a bbq b'day celebration.
y?? because i find it too much of a hassle to plan everything...



however, this year, it was made possible my gek, glenn, ching, joy, anita, gin and nick...
thank you all very very much....
special thanx to joy's mum for preparing the food too.....



i vividly remember that i woke up in the morning feeling all grumpy...
cos i do not like not knowing where am i going...
all i knew was i'm going out with my girls for dinner at night...
(sorry for venting my frustration on poor bf)



i suspected that gek ching and glenn were involved in the dinner too.. but somehow, they made me believe that they weren't free and we were celebrating on a separate day instead...


joy came by my place to pick me up after picking anita up from work...
they said gin was waiting at joy's place, hence, we need to go and pick gin up before we could go for dinner...



however, when i stepped into joy's room, i saw gek, nick, glenn and ching...........

i was super shocked and surprised!!!!



we then went down and had my first bbq birthday celebration.....



notice only the girls are at the table???
hee hee....




opening my presents...
a prada wallet and a tiff and co bracelet...
so touched and happy lar.....



i'm a happy happy girl that day.....



with gek and glenn...
too bad ching was feeling unwell...
but i was still really touched that she still made her way down for me!!!
i lurrrffffiiiieeee u la....



with my girls...
the ones i 'grew up' with...



individual pic before we went back up...





bad habits never die....



bakerzinn strawberry shortcake..
yummy yummy....


the usual....


after gek and glenn went off, MAHJONNNGGG!!!!

hee hee hee...
however, i lost tt night...
i still owe precious $14 lar.....







ching - though u weren't there for the whole night, i still appreciated your presence is very much appreciated... you could have choose to go home and rest. but u still made your way down and tahan.... this shows me how much i mean to u though u always stop bb-ing me cos of nick.... i lurrffiee eeuuuu.....


gek - thank you for trying so hard to find out what i want... even to the point of irritating me, telling me u are at prada looking at some nice stuff without me..... even so, i will never have the heart to get angry with you cos u have been so accomodating towards me....



glenn - hmmm.... you are one very bad liar... however, that day, u really fooled me that u were gg to 126 for dinner without me... it was largely because of u that i believed gek, ching and u will not be present for whatever that was planned that day... job well done.... u are one of the few ppl who has seen me at my happiest as well as when i was most sad. thank you for being there...



joy - what more can i say.... it was your dad's birthday that day.. however, you still lent you place to celebrate my birthday... without that, i think i might never have a bbq birthday celebration this lifetime... like you have said 'the girl that i once thought i will never be close friend with,became one of my BEST gf ever!' i love u too =)


gin - i always admire your ability to cook. thanx for preparing that so damn yummy chix that day... it was such a pity that i was so full to eat more... next time when u cook, i shall eat more k.. and not forgetting, the girl who is ever so sweet with her words... "if u cook i will eat no matter what" promise ar... love love..


anita - i still remember how we became friends in secondary school. though i was super 'dao', and just walked away when u introduced yourself to me, we somehow still became such good friends. i am really thankful for that. thanx for planning the surprise bbq party for me even though u are so busy with work, and not forgetting, going to town all alone to get my gift. i know how much does that mean... many many love....



ALL YOUR EFFORTS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED....






i have yet to be called up...
hahahha.... i guess its my lucky day today??
shall blog soon about my other birthday celebration with bf =)

No comments: