Thursday, August 20, 2009

i just have to say this...
yesterday's flight sucked...


i was looking forward to go to bf's sis place to play with the kids on monday. however, bf had to go to work. it was den postponed to today. but bf went to do his china visa ytd, and had to leave his passport at the china embassy. hence, we had a change of plans, and decide to spend this one pathetic off day i have in singapore. but now, i guess we will no longer be going out today...
spending this pathetic off day which i was so looking forward to at home.
how pathetic can i be.....



on to happier thoughts....
i think it was about a month ago that bf and i went go-kart-ing...


went to permas and realised that it has shifted to plentong...
hence, we made our way there...
super ulu pandan i tell u...
the journey there spoilt all my mood to play lor...


go-karts...

bf....


and me...
stupid helmet kept falling off...
causing me to stop every now and then to readjust...


bf loves this special car....
like a superhero's car can...
so cute =)
(the car i mean)




it was still rather early...
so we went to jusco...
it was so bored and there was nth for me to buy...
i was getting a little irritated when we spotted this small arcade...

bf and i still love playing at arcades..
does anyone still par-tor at arcades at our age???
hahhaha... we are one-of-kind.




dinner was at tebrau...
i don't eat crabs, i don't like to eat prawns outside.
i seriously wonder what was i doing at tebrau....

the giant sugar cane....
thank god bf is always there to help me finish my drink =)

bf love fish...
me love sotong....






this reminds me that even on that day, i had lost my temper at you. yet you did not even scold me. instead, you said things to make me feel better...
sorry i lost my temper at you. i promise that yesterday will be the last time i will lose my temper at you for nothing....
lets count down to our hk trip where we both can put our work behind...
love you <3

No comments: