Saturday, February 14, 2009


I MUST NOT BUY ANY CLOTHES
I MUST NOT BUY ANY SHOES
I MUST NOT BUY ANY BAGS
I MUST NOT GO FOR A MANI/PEDI

All because, i'm going to bangkok soon!!!
*girlfriends, pls don't attempt to tempt me...


I should be happy and excited...

this trip had many hiccups as it was not planned a long time ago...
from the air tix to the travel dates, to accommodation, to time of departure ex-bkk...

however, everything is fine and settled now...
please let me enjoy my off days happily in my shopping paradise...


HAPPY VALENTINES DAY
by the way...


time to go to bed...
lombok tmr...

*shall blog a proper post soon...






sometimes things will not go your way
sometimes things u have planned goes wrong
sometimes people react in a way which may shock you

the lesser u expect, the less disappointment
learn it the hard way....

No comments: