Monday, September 8, 2008



This is my second trip to SHOKUDU!!
love that place and the food there...




the first trip there was with precious..
this time, bf was my company ...


BF: can we order already, i'm hungry...
ME: so many nice food. i haven decide. y not u decide what to eat??



(thinking real hard)
BF: hmmm... i think i want pizza...





So tadah... he had his pizza...
(he is a happy boy now)


see the ebi at the top right hand corner... tt's my fave..

(shall be going there again soon.. perhaps with lurffiieee???)



Just last week, bf brought me to go sing song YET again...


as usual, he will be singing non-stop and i, eating and taking pics non-stop, occasionally joining in when i noe the song...






ME: shhhh... can stop singing or not... i very bored eh...


staring at bf... making him acknowledge my presence...



after much effort... bf finally took some pics with me...




snapping away....



ME: wah... so many pics... give u kiss kiss la...




(after seeing his expression)

ME: wah... FINE!!! like that... humph!!!




BF: ok la... dun angry la.. i stop singing and pose for u to take picture k...


ME: u think so easy to satisfy me ar... BOX u den u noe!!!
BF: okok.. sorry sorry. suan wo pa le ni...

but the truth is that i'm not tt fierce and that no matter what, he noes i still love him =)



alright.. i shall end the post with a disturbing pic of me...

damn ugly can...

No comments: