Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Out with precious

Precious is back from her taiwan trip, and its my turn next =)
(i cant wait!!!!!!)




Met up with the pretty girl for dinner @ raman ten...

as i had lunch only at about 4.30pm, i only ordered a side dish and ice-cream for dinner, while precious went ahead with the katsu tom yam raman...




me love wafer ice-cream
(but the wafer there was i tad too crispy for my liking. Gelare's still the best)


as usual, photo taking time.
i swear, precious can snap damn fast...




look at my ghostly hands..
the cause of it?? precious snapping too fast.....

(ok.. look at it and forget about it..)




tons and tons of pictures ahead!!!!!


precious brought her new sunglasses out...
i dun have my sunnies with me..
sooo........


i created one on the spot... O.o
(smart??)

i'm gonna rot with her as much as i can...

all the pics are taken using my SONY camera...
precious kept complaining that its too yellow...

but i feel, its not tt bad afterall la...
too many functions... i dunno how to use mah...

but i will learn how to use it one day... hahahha...

miss me when i'm not ard k...
imagine, no one to yak with u on msn in the weee hours.....

finally done with taking pics...



and we continued in the bus...


using my hp to take these pics cos she claims that my hp is better than my cam.




sob sob... i love my camera ok...
its red and its uber pretty...


but i conclude, its not the camera, its the person holding the camera...

see... shaky hands...

anyhow, love u precious!!!!
meet up with u and tata again soon......

No comments: