Monday, February 14, 2011

i'm not an expressive person, i don't know how to express my feelings properly
people who does alot for me would sometimes feel unappreciated

but deep down inside, i really do appreciate each and everyone of you

Happy Valentines Day!!!



you girls mean so much to me.
we have our little tiffs, our little misunderstandings.
but nevertheless, it was with you people i grew up with.
through our ups and downs, thank you for still being there for me
you girls are the few people who really knows me inside out.

you girls saw me at my worst.
yet you people still choose to be by my side
i may not be the best friend, i have my little temper to curb.
i know sometimes i might have spoilt the day with that.
but i'm still trying to change.



our friendship aint a short one.
you people are the kindest people i've ever met.
the 3 of you made me realise that giving doesn't mean that i'm losing out.
instead it just meant that i somehow made someone elses day
and it doesn't really cost me much.

i may be the most selfish one out of the lot.
but i am still learning from you.
this friendship has somehow taught me alot.
teaching me how to see my mistakes from other ppl's perspective.
because if you people, i learnt that not everyone is out take advantage of me.

last but not least, its you whom i always tend to take for granted.
i know its not easy staying by my side for 5 years. yet, you've managed to.
through our ups and downs, you must have loved me alot to overlook all my flaws.
i have never really said thank you or tell you how appreciative i am.
there is so much i wanna do for you and with you.

i'm still growing up each day and no matter how i have changed since the first day we met, love still remains constant.
coming on to our 6th year, i hope you know deep down inside, i really do appreciate everything you do.
i may not be perfect, but for you, i'm willing to try to be as perfect as i need to be for you.

No comments: