Monday, February 8, 2010

looking at my last post, i realised it has been quite some time since i updated...
i've got loads to update, and the good news is, i'm gonna do so pretty soon as i am again on long term mc...


many thoughts have been running through my mind, and for those who know me, i've been ranting on and on about having a career change.
but, i feel so lost.
where do i start from.
what do i wanna do.
how should i go about it.


seriously, i've got no idea at all...
i think the only reason that i'm still at the same job cos it pays quite well considering the fact that i get alot of time to do other stuff as compared to any other jobs.
i work half the amount of time, and get equal or more than usual jobs.
what am i complaining about still right?? don't ppl work to survive?? and if you happen to like your job, its just a bonus??
i really have no idea.
i seriously hope oneday i could sincerely love my job...
than this would be perfect...


_____________________________________________________________



lunch with gek and amy at gordan's grill..
it has been quite some time since i dine there although i did mention before that i want to go there once a month..



i'm sorry amy, i only could find this pic of you looking down..
blame it on gek...
lousy photographer...

the restaurant reminds me alot about my rosette days...
the way they change the table cloth, the way the table was set...
now thinking back, those days at rosette was one of the most enjoyable moments...





the bread which always make me full even before i start on my meal...
but i love bread!!!


the appetiser..
lobster salad
foie gras
caviar

the soup
poultry consumme
pumpkin (hey plumpkin)
mushroom



i love steak!!!
but the steak that day was quite a disappointment...
hopefully iggys will not disappoint me on thurs...


the desert...


after lunch, gek and i did a pedi, while amy did a mani plus pedi..

my first time doing such girly stuff with gek...
and somehow, i'm really tickled by the thought...
hahahhaha...



with much pampering, i head down to town to have a quick meet up with bf, before meeting my girls for dinner...

FROG LEG!!!!
our all time fav...

everyone is so busy on the phone...



tt day, these 2 were the ultimate!!!
right joy?? humph...

pls ahh, next time we shall meet up with no hps...
just us...
sounds v impossible..
haha...




oh yes...
before it slips off my mind, i must remember my appointment with cgh tomorrow at 3pm..
anyone who see this and remembers, pls sms to remind me...
i keep forgetting...

No comments: