Wednesday, February 10, 2010

as promised here is my 2nd update of the week....



been out alot the week before i fell sick...
excuse for all the spending: CNY...
hee hee...





bought loads of nonsense..
none related to CNY...
just 2 random stuff i bought...




CNY shopping with precious...
she is as mad a shopaholic as me...

all the carrying of the shopping bags made my shoulder hurt so much...
imagine, plastic bags in bigger plastic bags...


best bag to bring out for shopping is none other than lv neverful...



i am taller than precious without having to tip toe and such...
but sometimes, just to make her happy, i have to bend low to appear shorter..
bleah....


precious is so always in light colours...
while i like dark colours..
black black black...




wanted to look sad...
but i failed terribly cos, i am happy tt day...
its always hard to appear sad when you are really happy.
but when you are sad, its so much easier to appear happy..





precious' bucktooth plus crossed-eye face...
only she does it perfectly...





i tried real hard...
only to hear her laughing at me...



then she demonstrated it again to me...




but this its the best i could manage...
=(






on another seperate day, i went town-ing again...
i think these pics were taken earlier than the ones above..
hahah...


with whom??
i guess even with this headless pic, you would know who i went out with...






none other than precious....




just 4 pics...
cos the rest are taken by precious' cam...
and its just as blur as those taken on the other day at town...


oh yes...
though i bought alot of nonsense, i still did buy smth for CNY...
my cny outfit...
though i'm only gonna wear it for 5 hours??
i think i should get a new uniform to wear on cny instead...
yes, i've got a phuket flight on CNY!!!
=(







last but not least, did i previously mention that i had lost my watch??
i lost my watch at home...
i don't know which part of the house i left my watch in...
neither do i remember when was tt...



so with that, gek and i went on a mission at mustafa to find a new watch for me...
hahhaa...


believe it or not...
it was my first time at mustafa...
all my lovely friends are there waiting for me...

i don't know why, but i am always associated to the indians by my friends...
eg. when we walk pass a group of indians, my friends would say
'sherlyn, y are your friends here'.

further more, it does not help when i keep getting scheduled for india flights...
not forgetting, yesterday, i was at cgh for an appointment for my ear...
i was sitting alone at a corner, with no one around me, playing games on my itouch...
after a while, i heard alot of commotions in a foreign language..
when i looked up...
the place i was supposedly sitting alone at became little india la....
ULTIMATE!!!!!
*&(!!2&*$%#


ok, back to topic....



my other hometown : little india...
like mini orchard with those decorations...



mustafa really sells everything...
I SERIOUSLY MEAN EVERYTHING....
from clothes to electronics, to household items...
gosh....







detergents and bags placed together...
weird combination...






gek found a chanel, and i found a gucci...
hahhaa..



had supper at mustafa cafe..
cos gek said mustafa has the best teh tarik..





but its so damn exx la...
15 bucks can go mac eat until vomit...



shall end the post with a pic of gek and i at mustafa.
hahhaa...


No comments: