Monday, November 2, 2009

i have decided to go for my HYD flight tonight...
reasons are because :
1) mei ting is such a love to volunteer for my flight (we shall chiong together)
2) gek has a lunch date with me on tuesday
3) this gives me time to shop for bf's sis new born's present before we go over on wed
4) this gives me a rest day and off day


i hope everything goes smoothly though.
even if it does not, at leave i hope these reasons keeps me positive...



anyway, just s quick update before i go back to slp to prepare for my flight...
a long back dated post....
i don't know y but i'm always lagging behind by a few mths...
i've still got bintan, picnic and halloween...




during the mooncake festival, anita and i met up briefly for shopping at bugis...
i just realised it has been quite some time since pictures of any my girls appear on my blog..



the big big moon cake near OG...




we did a little shopping and took neoprints...

i'm so hooked on taking neoprints...
only dear tata will always be gamed for my nonsense...



i wanted to go home at about 5pm that day...
but i ended up going back only at like 8pm??


not only that, i even had dinner with her when i already planned to go home for dinner..
and so i ended up eating 2 dinners that day...
fat fat fat...

crystal jade...




we decided to be good girls and take the mrt home...

it has been so long since i cam-whored with any of them....



just a few more before we boarded the train back home...


cant wait for our bkk trip to come...
we have already booked the hotel...
just hope there will be a promo for the air tix soon!!!
its like $700 now for 2 on budget airways la...
madness...





i've got so much to look forward to....
and come thurs, i will be going to have a hair cut; like finally...
love all...


No comments: