Monday, June 1, 2009

oh yes, i have yet to blog about my langkawi trip.
i have no mood or motivation to do so because i don't have much pictures to blog about.
furthermore, i keep forgetting to bluetooth the pics frm bf's hp to mine.


however, if i don't blog about my trip, den what is the point of blogging??
my main purpose of blogging is to allow me to one day look back and reminisce about the ups and downs in my life. the things i do, the people i meet. the stuff i used to enjoy...



basically, to see myself grow...





anyhow, the first person i met after my trip was precious...
went shopping with her and the damage was 3 tops...
precious u are bad!!!


but i still love u...





as usual we took pictures.
this made me realise i have become more tan since the trip...




surprise tt i'm not clad in black???
cos being much more tan, wearing black made me look darker..



precious cut her fringe...
she claims that she looks horrible in it...
but i beg to differ..




still my pretty precious..
don't u think so???



piggy....



mini me




mini precious...



with bags, getting ready to go off...


and precious ended up in my bag....





looking forward to meeting gin and precious tonight for rochor tao huay....
the weather has be killing me!!!!

rain rain come today,
pls come today, not another day.....




off to shop at forever 21!!!!!
happy happy happy....

No comments: