Tuesday, May 12, 2009

BF claims that i get injured so often during my course of work that i seem like i work at a construction site with the banglas...



on my shenzhen flight, i cut 2 of my fingers.
one because i was trying to be helpful, and help a pax put up his baggage when he suddenly pushed the bag with such great force that the bag rolled over my finger. and the other while i was helping to do inflight duty free sales (paper cut)



even on my fave KL flight today, with less than 3 hours of work, clusmy me still manage to injure myself by kiap-ping my finger between the lavatory door..
-__-""


OMG!!! i don't know what else is to come...
someone, bless me pls...

dinner today was at tampines1
wanted to do a little shopping. but all the shops were closing after we finish our dinner.
but we chiong-ed and i still manage to buy a watch from fcuk...



FISH by Fish and co.

dinner was a disappointment.
will not go there again, simply because the portion of food was so small for the price we were paying, and the food is not that fantastic.

imagine, $60++ for only 3 dishes plus salad.
and as u can see, the portion is so pathetic...

where got enuff for me???


been meeting dear tata alot lately.
mahjong, shopping, lunch, dinner...

love her company.
its really hard to find someone whom you can talk to about almost anything, and be sure that she will stand by you.


not forgetting, cab everywhere with you too...
hahahha...

backtrack to a few mths back...
met up at town for shopping once again....

aiyo... so aunty...
hang plastic bag on the arm...
hahahahha...


only 2 pics cos this busy girl has not sent me any of the pics.
it has been a few mths already!!!!


NEOPRINTS!!!

its so random.
but i think i still like taking neoprints..
hahhaa...


somehow those machines makes one look much better than those taken with a digi cam..
our hair and skin looks sooOo smooth x100

i like...
no harm in trying to lie to myself every now and than...
hahhaa...



joy, gin, and anita, meet up soon when i'm back from langkawi / genting / KL on the 21st...
DATE ME!!!!


[p.s looking forward to steamboat feast tmr with gek, ching, and glenn.... hee hee =)]
Note to self: try not to over eat so often cos one fine day, u might not be able to fit into your uniform...




til then.....

No comments: