Tuesday, May 19, 2009

GREETINGS FROM KL!!!


bf is somewhere out there doing massage
leaving me at an internet cafe for an hour...
simply cos i refuse to go for a massage too...


but its ok...
having been away from any internet access for almost 5 days, i have loads of mails to clear, and so much to catch up on...



i miss dear tata who has been sooOo worried for me...
i miss precious joy who misses me very much too...
i miss MIA gin whom i have not met since idontknowwhen
i miss lurffiiee ching whom i owe a hairband...
i miss gekgek with her over flowing love for me...
and last but not least, glenn too...




so far, this trip has been great.
as usual i eat eat eat...
SHIOK-NESS

the food, be it in langkawi, or KL beats those in singapore anytime hands down...




will be back on the 21st to update again...
but not much pics this time cos
I LOST MY CAMERA
on my way up to genting!!!
*&^%$##%%$

seriously, F the person who found it and refuse to return it to me...
all i want is the memory card back.....
=(



this keyboard and mouse here sucks big time...
til then...

No comments: