Tuesday, December 30, 2008

OMG!!! i have so much things to blog about...
so many pictures to upload from my cam...
- batch swissotel stay
- graduation pics
- outing with my girls
- outing with tata


and with my 2 off days before my flight, i still feel that i do not have enough time to do everything i want...


recently, i've been feeling a little down. i somehow feel that somethings i do are just not being appreciated. be it by people who are close to me or people whom i barely know. in fact, it has been taken for granted. sometimes, i do something for someone on a goodwill basis. however, not even a simple thanx is said. it becomes 'she's supposed to do it'.


at times, it goes to the extent that i feel so obliged to do something that even my feelings are not considered... have i suddenly become a person who has to always give irregardless of her feelings??


being a people pleaser is NOT easy. I'm tired of it. so if i'm not so willing to help you out or acced to your requests these few days, dun blame me. cos i had enough of being nice and accommodating.


i need some time off... but i'm sure when i get over it, i will be nice again... *i hope*



a few weeks back, i met up with lurffiee and bran...
pardon the not so good quality pics as the place was dark, and we were too paiseh to use the flash...



as bran was driving, we head over to margarita's at dempsey...

the place was a little dark. great for a romentic dinner...
*too bad BF's not free*

unique pictures..


as bran and ching are not as choosy as me, with regards to food, i took charge and ordered the food..



soon after accomplishing my task, lurffiee and i went to the toilet to take cam-whore...

heh... girls girls girls...

poor bran had to sit alone at the table...
but dun say we bad la... we still did take pics with bran at the table..

ching and bran...


and not forgetting one pic with me too....

first shot - busy talking on the phone with my love =)

second shot - busy eating...



finally... a proper pic... haha...
i am a person who gets distracted easily... hehe....



mexican food!!! love the nachos and the chix and beef farjitas...



not forgetting the drinks too...
i love my passion fruit magarita (non-alcoholic)





some wierd mexican soda...
uber gasey


as usual, food and company was great...

especially with you around =)
*ms pang s cube... faster come back...


i'm so tired... shall go catch some winks...
meeting bf on wed!!! yay!!!!


-tags replies another day...

No comments: