Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Happy 20th Birthday Dear tata!!!

december is a month full of birthdays and celebrations...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR TATA..

from the bottom of my heart, i really treasure this friendship many many...
In every friendship, there are ups and downs, quarrels and conflicts.

Our friendship is no different. However, never did we once turn our backs on each other.
there were many things i did which u could just turn your back on me. but u choose not to.


THANK YOU!!!


i still do remember how we became friends in Sec. 1

you: hi, i'm anita, and this is michelle. wanna join us for recess??
me: oh hi!! (and i just walked away)

hahahaha... i'm such an ass huh??? hahahha...
(yes. sherlyn was an "dao-ist" in sec school)

but somehow we still became friends... even after we graduated from CCSS, we still put in the effort to keep in contact, going out every now and then...

getting clothes.....

helping each other take pics for our blogshop... hahaha...

hiding in the toilets to cam-whore...

u making me smell your armpit and foot??? hahahha...

and even poking my eye being too enthu in snapping!!!

like i promised joy, i will never walk out on u too...

cos u are my scandal...

as well as my dear tata LOVE!!!!
(sorry for not being able to celebrate your birthday on your actual date, and u having to still compromise to fit my schedule)





i'm posting this up early cos i've got an early flight tmr, and sadden by the fact that instead of kaoshiung, i'll be gg to menado =(




goodbye singapore..
3rd dec - menado
4th dec - phnom penh yet again...
(give me a good senior as well as a good set of crew pls...)

No comments: