Friday, July 18, 2008

I'm glad i took a break from doing my essay and headed out to meet boyfriend for lunch, and then meet Lurffiee for more food and shopping!!!





I noe i shouldn't be spending since i'm not working. But lurffiieee said "you noe, once in a while, you should get something to pamper yourself"


(bad influence huh??!! but i still lurffiiee eeuu la!! =X)





being encouraged by her 'wise' words, i bought 2 tees at a go.








Aint they pretty??



and a cardigan.




Total damage, $65
(my pocket is bleeding)


anyone wants to donate money to me??


You can transfer the donation to me via POSB ATM transfer...
early birthday present?? haha...





now back to my essay with 3000 more words to go........






Thank you bran for coming all the way down to town just to pass me the textbook.

No comments: