Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Guess how far have i progressed for my Essay??? 2500 words!!! hahaha... but its a great progress for me, considering the fact that i go out almost every other day, or simply just stay at home and blog-hop/chat on msn !!!





On another note, today, i met up with precious!!! Went to town to search for her bf's present. We walked from Wisma to Taka and back and forth a few times to search for his present cos precious cant decide on what to get him. Expensive stuff i must say. Lucky boy.



How can i miss out on taking pictures when i'm out with the 'cam-whore' queen.






Pretty precious =)




Trying to act 'hip-hop'




Using her Canon Camera

Using my Sony Camera!!

(my camera as well as my photo taking skills are not tt bad ok!!!)



2 camers's ready for action!!! Being the blur me, i only learnt how to take good pics using my Sony camera today!! haha... but you cant blame me, i'm not the "cam-whore queen"




Last pic before we met sweetheart.




Thereafter, went to Secret Receipe to eat. Sweetheart and I had Tom Yum Noodle Soup while precious only had some chicken soup...

Precious... eat more la.... u are very very thin already!!!




Had some cakes for desert... *yummy*



More pics with sweetheart after dinner.



Three Cameras in action





Love you girls so much






Meet up again soon kaes...

Love you babes!!!

No comments: