Thursday, November 17, 2011

Happy birthday to the A* friend


23 years ago, this day, is a special day.
i do count my blessings for having you as part of my life.



one of the best travelling partner.




one of the best companion




always one of the few who goes all out to help me without expecting anything in return




as huge a gambler as me.



loves branded bags as much as i do, bringing me to a church on a saturday for branded shopping.
as well as helping me get every girl's dream bag.


always putting in extra effort.


telling me what does 'dance like a fridge' mean.





willing to eat street side food with me though you've got a lousy stomach.








always making me laugh



and you are one of the few people that i can totally be myself, and act silly with.
not being judged.



and not forgetting, selling me dear xiao bai =)
may you always be happy and find the perfect man.






with much love,
FATS



No comments: