Monday, January 10, 2011

time sure flies..
I'm gonna be 23 this year..
old me..
=(



it really felt like i just celebrated my 22nd birthday yesterday!!!



every year, i celebrate my birthdays at least twice..
every year, they put in so much effort to organise a celebration for me, and not forgetting, the presents =)


i'm really thankful i have such great people around me...


be it a mini celebration or one with many many people, deep down inside, i really do appreciate everything.



this year, with ta, gin and joy, at jang shou korean bbq restaurant.


my mini cake with super large candles...




didn't take much pics cos there were other ppl queuing...
and i was more interested in my new toy =D




and to be honest, i was totally shocked upon receiving this..
it now accompanies me to work everyday...





i really do thank you all for still being there for me.
we sure did have our ups and downs.
perhaps we aint as close as before, since all of us are working and in diff parts of the world.



but no matter what happens, u all will always be a part of me.
<3

No comments: