Tuesday, March 16, 2010


i realised i haven't updated for quite sometime though i had this pics already uploaded and saved into drafts...
lately, alot of things has been going on and i need the time to attend to those matters which are more impt and closer to my heart than blogging...


anyhow, i'm back and i shall start the post with poker...

during the festive period (CNY), what did i do most??
blackjack, poker, mahjong etc...
GAMBLING is the word for it...

i seldom go visiting as everyone would usually gather at grandma's house...
hence, i see no need for visiting as i would be collecting ang pows all at one place...
hahaha...



but visiting a friend's place is different...
this year, i visited joy's (as usual) and glenn's..


@glenn's place one evening...
the moment gek and i sat down, everyone was digging for money and glenn was shuffling the cards, making it seem like gambling was the only reason we visited..
hahhaa....

but to a certain extent, i think it was....
agree??

ching already digging vigorously for money



and then when glenn brought out some food, ching got distracted...
i think that was y she lost the most tt day..
hahaha...



we each had a turn to be the 'zhng kay'


later when glenn's grandparents went to slp, we took over the living room...



they each had a pic with someone...
ching and nick, gek and yangheng, glenn and alex...







me?? they ask me take pic with F&N
my new friend...


played in between for a while as blackjack was getting a little boring...

and look how much money was involved..



little glenn and darrell...
so cute la....
hahahahha...



bb ppl busy bb-ing...


yangheng playing his last game before he left...



and this is the best pic of the night...
reason being - ching is not in the pic..
hahhaa...











just a random fact about me.
i'm not close to my family
i wouldnt tell them about my problems, my actual feelings and ask for advices
hence friends mean alot to me
they are the one i go to first when i have any problems or need anyone to talk to (bf as well)
they are someone i feel comfortable with
in short, my comfort zone.
i still hope everything hasn't changed though i know it cannot be like before.
oneday someday somehow
a little part of me still hopes that it will just blow over and i can have my comfort zone back
til then, i can never say tt i am the happiest........

No comments: