Tuesday, January 5, 2010

just a quick update...


did my first ever flea at far east on 26th of dec...
it was made possible all thanx to precious and gin...



as i had a flight in the morning, it was impossible for me to prepare in time.
thank god precious was free tt day...
she agreed to join me and mend a stall...
she even helped me in setting up the stall before i came...
so love...

with gin's help..
many many thanx to u too...







gin and i were sold at $10 only...



joy and i...
(left taken with her cam. right taken with my new cam)
now you see the diff??



gin getting a little bored...
hahaa...





i love pretty joy


i love darling gin...
though she never sold any of her clothes tt day, she still went all the way out to help us...
really really so love la...
i feel so blessed =)

leon cam down to help us take this pic...
we packed up at 8.30pm and met dear tata for dinner...




HK cafe @ siglap


had dinner and they went off to play mahjong w/o me...
=(




btw, anyone knows how to upload videos on blogger??
thanx in advance...

No comments: