Wednesday, September 2, 2009

i'm going to hong kong in less than 24 hours!!!
so excited =)


just packed my luggage and i'm all ready for the trip...
just hope that my ulcers will disappear by tmr...
blame it on my fat cheeks that i accidentally bit on while eating....



recently, i met up with gek for gordan's grill...
its was damn good!!!
so good that i will go back there again every month....

as what gek said, the pics does not look as good as how the food tasted!!!
we had the big on small eater set...
hence we got to choose 3 types of appetiser each...



all in small portions..

3 types of soup each...



a main course...
hers was the duck, mine was the beef =)
super yummy...
i grew up eating beef, cos my mum cooks real good western food...
hence, when i say its yummy, its 1000001111 times really yummy...


the desert....




looking at all those food again is making me hungry though i just had long john with precious....
dammit...
i need to go on a hunger strike from this minute til i reach hong kong..






miss me....
be back on the 9th =)

No comments: