Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I've been really busy lately with work...
however, it has not stopped me from doing any further damage to my bank account...



after much thought and persuasion, i got the blackberry javelin...
pretty happy with it cos it allows me talk to my friends on MSN anytime...
with such a hectic schedule, this is quite necessary....

my blackberry...

bought a nice pouch for it...



as well as a hp charm.....





beside splurging on my hp, my bad habits never die...
SHOPPING for CLOTHES....



random few outfits i tried on various days...
and yes, pls remind me that my 6 pieces of forever 21 clothes has arrived and i have yet to wear them all....





precious my shopping mate...
cos she is always free....
damn good life huh.....

mahjong. slp. shop. mahjong. holiday. shop. mahjong.
if this is not a good life, what is...

fitting room...
precious being damn thin makes me look so fat...
or maybe i am getting fatter???

oh wells....



outfit for the day...




i love love this jumper so much..





precious kept commenting that my hair is damn black, more black than before, though i did not re-dye my hair...

so she took this pic with flash to prove her point...
yes. point proven...
but wait, her hair is damn brown la.....



but i have no choice but to have my hair colour black.
just to avoid unnecessary complications at work....



just 2 more pics as i'm falling asleep....



an unglam post for now...




til then...

update on wei ching's bday celebration
update the outing with precious again
BBQ at bf's sis place
ritz with dear tata, precious and miss MIA gin soon???






so many things to do yet so little time...


I NEED MORE OFF DAYS
where is tt 2 days leave in a row that was promised....
pls recruit more ppl in the coming interview...










RANDOM:

alforno pasta and calamari are a love
missing da xia mian
lor 9 beef noodles are quite shiok


i think i'm just hungry....

No comments: