Tuesday, April 14, 2009

toady's an off day, and so is tmr...

had an impromptu lunch at wen dou sek with precious just moments ago...
and i'm damn full now...


since everyone is working and i haven't got any pics from miss busy anita neo,
'borrowed' sis cam and took some pics of the new clothes that were to be launched a long time ago...

pretty clothes aint they...
http://lefeminine.livejournal.com/



back to research on my hong kong, macau, shen zhen trip =)
appreciate it if anyone could give me more information about these countries
eg. where to stay, where to shop, where are the better places to visit and stuff like that..
thanx in advance...

1 comment:

= SiLveRBeLL = said...

sweetie.. just let me know if you need help.. I'm currently working at Chan Brothers Travel.. Know quite abit abt these places.. you have my contact right.. I'm just a sms away.. lolx..