Wednesday, January 7, 2009

back from my HKT flight..
and i am glad to say that everything went well.
to make things even better, captain bought seafood egg fried rice for us, sparing me from eating the awful smelling (in my opinion) aircraft food, and my mentor allowed me to be sitted in business class to have my meals =)

however, when everything seems going well, my mentor had to tell me a bad news.
she will not be flying with me on my next flight to MDC =(


i somehow feel scared, sad, lost, even empty.
many questions are running through my mind.
mixed feelings. how i hate this feeling.



Hence, i shall divert my thoughts to some other happier stuff.


met up with ching and glenn for dinner last week.

SPAGEDDIES..
it has been quite sometime since i went there.

though in my opinion, i feel that the standard of food and service has dropped. nevertheless, as usual, the company made up for it.


miss tan wei ching was late tt day.
haha...



causing me to be tt famished!!!


look at how hungry glenn is too....



for tt day, glenn was our camera man..


however, he could not go into the ladies with us..



sorry for the long wait outside =)


last few pics before we parted...
*we shall meet up again sometime soon..
gek's back, ching's gone...
off day tmr.. dreading the next flight..
mentor... pls dun change shift anymore...

No comments: